Defib Guidance Poster (A2) Untrained Personnel
The safety first aid guidance posters can help to raise safety awareness throughout your organisation. The AED Automated External Defibrillator Guide has clear step-by-step instructions on how to use a defibrillator and what to do in case of cardiac arrest.
The poster is designed both first aiders and non-first aiders with the essential first aid and safety information.
The poster covers the following topics:
- What is an AED?
- Who can use an AED?
- How do AEDs work?
- When should/can an AED be used?
- How to use an AED
Defib Guidance Poster (A2)
- Fully coloured illustrations and clear, easy-to-follow text
- Clear step-by-step instructions
- Compiled by qualified health and safety practitioners
- Encapsulated finish for superior durability
- Fully updated with the latest guidance