NAPIT’s industry-leading EICR Codebreakers book.
The only purpose-written publication advising on coding of observations made during EICR inspections to aid contractors, inspectors, and clients. It is in alignment with IET 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations BS 7671: 2018+A2:2022
The initial information has been extended and now covers more information to guide contractors, inspectors, and clients through the pitfalls of this highly technical area of the industry.
- Existing codes updated to the new 18th Edition of BS 7671
- Hundreds of new observations and codes added
- New Section: Giving guidance specifically for the Inspector
- New Section: Giving guidance specifically for the Client
- New Section: Specific to Frequencies of inspections and tests
- New Section: How to carry out Risk Assessments, with detailed sample forms
- New information directly tailored for the social housing sector
Nominated as "Trade Tool of the Year" for the Electrical Industry Awards 2018.
NAPIT EICR CodeBreakers updated BS 7671: 2018+A2:2022
Edtn - 2nd
Published - 2018
Format - Spiral bound. Paper
Extent (pp) - 179
Print ISBN - 978-1-9998546-1-4
Published By - NAPIT Publishing Limited