Resuscitation of Adults 59*42cm Laminated Poster (A2)
The Resuscitation of Adults Poster contains clear step-by-step instructions for the delivery of effective resuscitation. The poster is designed both first aiders and non-first aiders with the essential first aid and safety information.
Full colour illustrations, user-friendly text and clear, concise instructions provide guidance to employees on the following topics:
- Danger - assessing the situation and taking the correct action based on the situation that one may face
- Response - checking to see if the casualty is responsive
- Airway - for an unresponsive casualty
- Breathing - checking to see if the casualty is breathing
- Getting help - knowing when to call for help -
- Unresponsive (Not Breathing) - If the casualty is unresponsive and if they are still breathing.
- Commencing CPR on the casualty and for how long
- Defibrillation - using an AED (automated external defibrillator)
- Unresponsive (Breathing) - how to position the casualty in the recovery position until further help arrives
The poster is updated with the latest first aid guidance .
Resuscitation of Adults
- Durable laminated poster with full colour illustrations
- User friendly text and clear step-by-step instructions for workplace first aid
- Ensure your employees are ready in an emergency
- Compiled by qualified health and safety practitioners
- Updated with the latest guidance