Updated to amendment 2 of the IET Wiring Regulations BS 7671.
The new guide has even more illustrations to help with the extra detail provided. There are nearly 400 full-colour pages to aid BS 7671 learners to pass their 18th edition exam.
Throughout the book to help learners and tutors there are multiple-choice questions to prepare for the exam.
George Murphy produced and uses this guidebook from many years of delivering electrical training courses himself.
Used to accompany the IET Wiring Regulations, the page numbering coincides with the chapters in the regs book.
- Comprehensively explains BS 7671
- Clear illustrations to aid the reader's understanding
- Guidance on sitting the level 3 award in the requirements of electrical installations (C & G and EAL)
- Page numbering in line with BS 7671 chapter numbering
- Multiple choice questions throughout the guide
- Large font and extra line spacing
- Written by a tutor with over 40 years of experience
Take a look inside 2018 version
Student Guide for IET Wiring Regulations BS 7671: 2018 + A2 2022
Item Subjects: Electrical Regulations
Publication Year: 2022
Format: A4 80gsm Paperback
Binding: Taped along the spine